Returns can be made with store receipt and you will receive STORE CREDIT (no cash back). Yarn must be returned within 60 days with labels and in saleable condition (ex: no smoke smell or pet hairs). Dye Lots change frequently so that is the reason for the time limit.NO RETURN ON THE FOLLOWING: NEEDLEWORK FIBERS, KNITTING NEEDLES, and BOOKS/PAMPHLETS/PATTERNS
If your project material (ex: yarn or needlepoint canvas) is NOT purchased at Chicks With Sticks and you require assistance with knitting help or fibers pulled or stitch recommendations, we will gladly offer our services, but there will be a service charge of $15.00 per hour that we will prorate accordingly.
Class Fees and Policies
Class Registration Policies
Yarn for our classes must be purchased at Chicks With Sticks - and you'll get a 20% discount on class materials purchased! Your support in this helps us continue to offer beautiful quality yarn and fiber education.Fees
- Payment of class fee is required at the time of class registration
- Please note that class fees are non-refundable unless you cancel your registration at least 72 hours before start of class
- Classes with fewer than three (3) students may be canceled or rescheduled.
- To ensure that you receive the most value out of each class session, required homework must be completed as assigned
- Arrive to class early enough to purchase needed supplies and have yarn wound, if needed.
* As follows unless otherwise noted in the class schedule
- 1-session class is $20 +materials
- 2-session class is $35 +materials
- 3-session class is $50 +materials
- 4-session class is $65 +materials
In Store Private Lessons
Private lessons are available for crochet or knitting. These run $25 for each 1 1/2 hour session. Call us and we will have an instructor contact you to set up a time that is convenient for you at the store. This is a great way to get the information and assistance that you need.
Additional Services Available
Do you have a project that needs felting? We have someone who can do that for you. Call or stop in and ask for Ann.
Does your needlework need finishing? Do you need a lining sewn into your knitted bags? We know a finisher who is great with needle and thread or a sewing machine when the job calls for it. Sharon's finishing will make your needlework shine! Ask us for her contact information.
**Please note that felting and finishing services are offered by independent contractors. Chicks With Sticks is not responsible for any issues that may arise.**
We can help you select frames and mats for your stitching and needlework projects.