Shipping and Return Policy:
Shipping, Handling & Returns Policy:
Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions about ordering online. We can be reached by phone at 269-552-9276 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the US Postal Service to ship all packages within the United States.
In the continental US, orders up to $20 will ship for $5.00. Orders between $20.01 and $99.99 will ship for $7.50. Orders over $100.00 will ship for free (in the continental US)!
Additional shipping charges will apply to packages sent to Alaska and Hawaii. Please contact us to place an order to be shipped outside the continental US.
Online International Orders:
At this time we can only ship to addresses in the US.
Return Policy (applies to online and in-store purchases):
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the product cost (exclusive of shipping costs). We accept returns on items that are completely unused and in original packaging with the exception of needles and hooks, clearance or sale items, and copyrighted material. It is suggested that you return by insured mail for your protection. Credit will be issued based on the original payment method once we receive the returned merchandise. Shipping charges are not refundable. To check on the status of a return or exchange, give us a call at 269-552-9276 or email us at email@example.com.
- Unwound yarn in new condition may be returned within 30 days (the "Return Period") of purchase with a receipt
- Unopened notions or gift items may be returned within 30 days of purchase with a receipt.
- No refunds or returns on needles, books, patterns, or gift cards.
- No refunds or returns on sale or clearance merchandise.
- For online orders, if your item is damaged or defective, or you have a claim of missing items, you can return your product during the return period. Just contact us with the details by email or telephone.